With Photoshop Elements 6, the most popular photo-editing program on Earth just keeps getting better. It's perfect for scrapbooking, email-ready slideshows, Web galleries, you name it. But knowing what to do and when is tricky. That's why our Missing Manual is the bestselling book on the topic. This fully revised guide explains not only how the tools and commands work, but when to use th em.
Photoshop Elements 6 is packed with new features. You get a new Quick Edit function, Windows Vista compatibility, improved RAW conversion, a handy Quick Selection Tool, and more. In fact, there's so much to the latest version that it can be quite confusing at times. Photoshop Elements 6: The Missing Manual
carefully explains every feature the program has to offer by putting each one into a clear, easy-to-understand context --something no other book does!
- Learn to import, organize, and fix photos quickly and easily.
- Repair and restore old and damaged photos, and retouch any image.
- Jazz up your pictures with dozens of filters, frames, and special effects.
- Learn which tools the pros use -- you'll finally understand how layers work!
- Create collages and photo layout pages for greeting cards and other projects.
- Get downloadable practice images and try new tricks right away.
This guide progresses from simple to complex features, but if you're ready for the more sophisticated tools, you can easily jump around to learn specific techniques. As always, author Barbara Brundage lets you know which Elements features work well, which don't, and why -- all with a bit of wit and good humor.
Don't hesitate. Dive into Adobe's outstanding photo editor with Photoshop Elements 6: The Missing Manual